18.4.10

Artist Profile: Erin Snow

To give you a sneak preview of the variety of products you will have an opportunity to buy, we are profiling our participating artists.  Come to our Girls' Night Out party at the Wildflower Market and Restaurant, and meet the artist!

From her Fenwick home, Erin Snow sends out carefully packed phials of essential oils to soothe and cure.  You will also find exotic herbs, resins and spa products in her Etsy shop, called Chasing Clouds.

Says Erin:

I Guarantee the Quality of all of my Products.

My Oils are 100% Pure Undiluted. I source everything from around the Globe and choose only the highest quality. I purchase many Fair Trade Oils and can provide Certification for Organic Oils.
Each and every Oil is lovingly packaged in glass Tamperproof Amber bottles with dropper tops to ensure accuracy in measurement.

Erin has been practicing Aromatherapy, Reflexology and Reiki for over 10years, and is an advocate for natural childbirth and is a Doula.  She is also a light worker and uses many different healing modalities in her practice.



She says:  I am also the Team Leader for NEAT: Niagara Etsy Artisan Team.I carefully select all of my oils ensuring the highest quality, scent and vibration. I purchase from only ethical fairtrade producers committed to environmental awareness.




All of my oils are bottled and packaged lovingly by hand in small batches in my studio with the highest intention. Reiki Energy is infused in every product.


Come out on April 29 to the Wildflower Market Restaurant in Fonthill, enjoy a great menu and meet Erin and the rest of the WhoKnew team - it's going to be a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We really appreciate your feedback about the emerging handmade movement in Niagara. Do leave a comment so we know you stopped by. Thank you!